CAT6 STP Field Termination Plug
15Q064V008F-MK61 | CAT6 8P8C Shielded RJ45 Field Termination Plug - AT&T
AT&T CopperLine Category 6 8P8C Shielded RJ45 Field Termination Plugs are designed to the highest standards in the industry.
These Tool-Less Shielded CAT6 Field Termination Plugs from AT&T Cabling Systems offer installers a new and faster option for upgrading LAN infrastructures and data centers.
Termination is completed in an extremely short time. To operate you insert your twisted pair copper, cut off excess and and press down... It's that simple!
The AT&T Shielded CAT6 Field Termination Plugs have a frequency range of 1-250MHz. Conductors are compatible with solid or stranded 23AWG to 26AWG. Each contacts features 50µ-Inch Gold plating over nickel plated copper alloy. The Shielding is corrosion resistant metal casing, while the housing is FR Polycarbonate.
Standard & EU Directives Conformance:
- 250MHz shielded connectors according to IEC 60603-7-5
- 250MHz shielded connectors according to EN 60603-7-5
- Category 6 connecting hardware according to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- UL94 V-0 flame test
- EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS-2)
- Indoor use IP 2
Mechanical & Electrical Properties:
- Ampacity: 1.5 A max.
- Cable form compatibility: Flat or round
- Insertion/withdrawal: 750 cycles Level A durability
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60C at 5-95% RH(non condensing)
- Contact resistance: 20 mOhm max.
- DC resistance: 0.1 Ohm max.
- Voltage rating: 75 Vdc max.
- Insulation resistance: 500 MegaOhm min. @100 Vd
|Part Number||Product Description|
|15Q064V008F-MK61||CAT6 8P8C Shielded RJ45 Field Termination Plug|