End-to-End Copper & Fibre Solutions from the inventors of structured cabling – AT&T
Dueltek Distribution, a BICSI Corporate member, has recently been appointed as a national distributor for AT&T Cabling Systems in Australia.
AT&T have been the world leader in copper and optical fibre structured cabling systems for many years, even before there were cabling standards. They have pioneered cable and connector design and manufacturing to keep raising the bar on performance and reliability.
They’re the obvious choice for all your communications cabling needs. Here’s why:
AT&T Cabling Systems provide comprehensive LAN cabling solutions and components for all commercial, government and industrial enterprises. The high-performance network infrastructure solutions, based on innovative designs and highly advanced technology are the first choice for all applications.
Building on unmatched reliability, is AT&T’s unparalleled AT&T Millennium™ Lifetime warranty – your key to years of fail-safe and trouble-free operation that minimize system downtime and maximize your profits.
Here are just a few key features and benefits from the AT&T range:
- AT&T Millennium™ Lifetime warranty – a comprehensive warranty for life that includes Products, Performance and Labour!
- Only one of the few structured cabling companies covers all the FIVE segments of structured cabling – Copper; Fibre; Data centres; Racks & cabinets; and Outdoor for your convenience and your customers’peace of mind – a complete solution under one AT&T Umbrella.
- Superior Cat6A PIMF (pair in metal foil) cable – 100% Guarantee of NO alien crosstalk, delivering up to 20dB headroom for NEXT and FEXT.
- Super low loss fibre connectors, delivering 66% better insertion loss than typical fibre connectors (0.07 dB compared to 0.30 dB).
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) sheathing across the complete cable range, great to help with green star rating requirements.
- Extensive fire-rating on fibre cables of up to 180 minutes.
- Cat6 and Cat6A underground rated Copper Cables.
Contact Dueltek Distribution on 1300 293 328 or email@example.com to get more information on how Dualtek can assist you with all your cabling needs and arrange a more detailed presentation into the AT&T System and solutions.
See the AT&T product range at Dueltek Distribution online: