12 Port CAT6A Shielded Wall Mount Patch Panel
TC-P12C6AS | 12 Port Loaded CAT6A Shielded Wall Mount Patch Panel - TRENDnet Networking Products
The TRENDnet 12-port Loaded CAT6A Shielded Half-U Wall Mount Patch Panel TC-P12C6AS is ideal for Gigabit and 10G Copper Ethernet network applications in server cabinets where space is limited. The Wall Mount design allows you to place patch panels anywhere they are required.
This patch panel is perfect for use with CAT6A shielded PIMF cabling, which is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and alien crosstalk ensuring peak performance and data integrity.
The TC-P12C6AS features a 19-Inch Half-U sturdy metal wall mount housing design protects against EMI/RFI noise for a more stable connection. It also includes an integrated cable management cover plate with convenient cable separation for better organization and reduced cable clutter.
Compatible with Dueltek CAT6A data cabling which allows for performance of up to 10Gbps speeds over CAT6A Ethernet backbone cabling and patch leads.
- Gigabit-ready 12-port patch panel
- Half-U Wall Mount design
- CAT6A patch panels deliver a steady connection to copper Gigabit & 10G switches
- Compatible with CAT5e, CAT6 and CAT6A horizontal cabling and patch leads
- Color-coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- 110D IDC type terminal blocks (use 110 or Krone type tool)
- Use with TRENDnet TC-PDT Punch Down Tool (sold separately)
- Supports ANSI/EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Supports ANSI/EIA/TIA 310-D, EN50173-1, and ULE157358 listed
- 180° angle type (horizontal)
- Operating temperature: -25° – 50° C (-13° – 122° F)
- Operating humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions (cm): 22 x 9.7 x 2.5
- Pack includes cables ties and screws
- Pack includes Quick Installation Guide
|12 Port Loaded CAT6A Shielded Wall Mount Patch Panel