12dBi N300 Wireless 5GHz Outdoor PoE Access Point
TEW-676APBO | 12dBi N300 Wireless 5GHz Outdoor PoE Access Point - TRENDnet Networking Products
The N300 Wireless 12dBi Outdoor 5GHz PoE Access Point, model TEW-676APBO, provides high speed point-to-point building connectivity. It supports a variety of installation scenarios with Access Point, Router Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), and Repeater modes. An IP-66/67 weather rating and rugged aluminum housing ensures the highest level of protection against extreme weather. An outdoor mounting kit is included and weatherproof LED indicators expedite product installation and troubleshooting.
No need to install this access point near a power source—PoE technology transmits both power and data over an Ethernet cable. Support for the latest wireless security protocols ensures the highest level of network protection. Install this access point with TRENDnet's Outdoor Lightning Arrestor Kit, model TEW-ASAL1, to protect your entire network from catastrophic lightning strikes.
- PoE compliant device
- 1 x 10/100Mbps PoE Auto-MDIX LAN port
- 1 x reset button
- LED indicators: Power, WLAN, LAN
- Internal high powered 12dBi patch antenna (polarization: V30°, H30°)
- Compliant with 802.11n/a technology (5 GHz spectrum) with data rates up to 300Mbps
- Rugged IP66/67 rated weather proof aluminum housing
- Supports Router Access Point (AP), Access Point (AP), Wireless Distribution System (WDS), Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), Client Bridge + Repeater, and CPE + AP modes
- Multiple SSID or Virtual Access Points with Layer 2 VLAN client isolation
- Access restriction with Internet Access Control, MAC, and IP filtering
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for auto discovery and support for device configuration of Internet applications
- Complete wireless security with WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, WPA /WPA2-PSK, and WEP
- Multiple pass-through sessions for popular VPN applications (IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP)
- Quality of Service technology: IEEE 802.11p COS, IEEE 802.11q Tag VLAN priority control and Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Supports IEEE 802.11f IAPP (Inter Access Point Protocol), IEEE 802.11h (Transmission Power Control) and IEEE 802.11d (Multi-country roaming)
- Easy setup via Web browser using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Safari
- Supports SNMP (v2c and v3), Telnet, SSH, and HTTP/HTTPS management
- Surface mounting hardware
- Electrical ground cable
Speed and Distance References
Please note that the following information concerning potential connection distances and speeds are for reference only. They are referenced from clear line of sight installations with no other potential sources of signal degradation. Every installation environment is unique. TRENDnet is not responsible for performance metrics that may vary from those referenced below.
When networked to the same unit, this unit is rated for connecting over clear line-of-sight distances of up to 7 km (4.3 miles).
* Effective wireless coverage may vary depending on the wireless device's output power, antenna gain, antenna alignment, receiving sensitivity, and radio interference. For optimal results, we recommended that you consult a professional installer for site survey, safety precautions, and proper installation.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TEW-676APBO||12dBi N300 Wireless 5GHz Outdoor PoE Access Point|