16 Port VGA USB KVM Switch
TK-1603R | 16 Port VGA USB PS2 Rackmount KVM Switch - TRENDnet Network Products
The 16-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage multiple computers with just one set of keyboard, monitor and mouse. This rack mount device supports USB and PS/2 interface on the console side and USB only on the PC side. Popular hardware platforms such as PC, Linux and Mac are supported.
Users can switch between PCs using hot-key or push button for flexible management. Users can also hot-plug PCs on the fly to avoid downtime. The 16-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PC's.
- Controls up to 16 computers or servers.
- Supports both USB and PS/2 Interface for console port
- Supports Windows®, Linux®, Mac OS® and more
- High video quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Firmware upgradeable via PC port
- Auto-scan for monitored PCs with adjustable scan interval from 10-99 seconds
- Keyboard status restored when switching between computers
- LEDs display for easy status monitoring
- Beeping sound for port switching confirmation (enable/disable)
- Keyboard hot key command or push button switching
- Plug & Play and Hot-Pluggable
- Standard 19" (1U) rack mount design
- Cabling to PC's not included. Please refer to part numbers TK-CU06, 10 or 15
- 2-year limited warranty
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TK-1603R||16-Port VGA USB PS2 Rack Mount KVM Switch - Trendnet|