300Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router
TEW-673GRU | 300Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router - TRENDnet Networking Products
The 300Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router delivers unsurpassed Dual Band wireless speed coverage and reliability with up to 14x the speed and 6x the coverage of a wireless g connection*.
Concurrent Dual Band technology creates two separate 300Mbps wireless n networks at the same time?one on the 2.4GHz frequency and the other on the less congested 5GHz frequency. A color LCD management interface provides real time performance security and device information thereby reducing the need to login to the router.
Share content by connecting USB flash drives hard drives or printers directly to two USB ports on the back of the router. Gigabit Ethernet ports offer exceptional wired throughput performance. Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology reduces wireless dead spots advanced wireless encryption protects your digital content and WMM? Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming Internet calls and video streams. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects WPS compliant computers at the touch of a button. Wirelessly stream HD multimedia using the uncongested 5GHz frequency while surfing the Internet using the 2.4GHz frequency.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a standards
- Transmits simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) signals (with separate default SSIDs)
- 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN port (Internet)
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Color LCD management interface: view device status, local time, network performance, and additional router management options
- Compatible with most popular cable/DSL Internet Service Providers using Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE and PPTP
- High-speed data rates up to 300Mbps using an IEEE 802.11n connection
- Network a USB flash drive, hard drive, or printer using software utility
- 2 detachable antennas provide high-speed performance and expansive wireless coverage
- Advanced firewall protection with Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Access restriction with Internet Access Control; MAC, Protocol, and Domain filtering
- Virtual server and Application Level Gateway (ALG) services for special Internet applications
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for auto discovery and support for device configuration of Internet applications
- Multiple pass-through sessions for popular VPN applications (IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP)
- Advanced QoS support includes: Uplink speed control, IP prioritization and Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- One touch wireless security setup using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Complete wireless security with WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, and WEP
- USB control center utility (designed for storage devices and print servers ) works with Windows 7/Vista/2000/XP
*Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference network traffic building materials and other conditions.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TEW-673GRU (AU)||300Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router|