300Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Router
TEW-671BR | Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Router - TRENDnet Networking Products
The Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Router (model TEW-671BR) provides wireless n speed coverage and reliability with up to 12x the speed and 4x the coverage of a wireless g connection*.
Concurrent Dual Band technology creates two separate wireless n networks at the same time?one on the 2.4GHz frequency and the other on the less congested 5GHz frequency.
Wirelessly stream HD multimedia content using the uncongested 5GHz frequency while surfing the Internet using the 2.4GHz frequency. Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology reduces wireless dead spots. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported devices quickly. Advanced wireless encryption secures your valuable data and WMM? Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming Internet calls and video streams.
- IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 and IEEE 802.11a/b/g compliant
- Transmits simultaneous 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) signals (with separate default SSIDs)
- 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports and 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN port (Internet)
- Compatible with most popular cable/DSL Internet service providers using Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE and PPTP
- High-speed data rates up to 300Mbps using an IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 connection
- 2 external antennas provide high-speed performance and expansive wireless coverage
- Monitor wireless bandwidth information and allocation
- Multiple SSID with wireless or wired/wireless clients isolation support
- Advanced Firewall protection with Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Access restriction with Internet Access Control; time scheduling, IP, URL and MAC filtering
- Built in pre-configured virtual servers and Application Level Gateway services for special Internet applications
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for auto discovery and support for device configuration of Internet applications
- Multiple pass-through sessions for popular VPN applications (IPSec and PPTP)
- Applications priority queue, IP range bandwidth allocation and Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) provide advanced QoS support
- Easy setup via Web browser using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Safari
- One touch wireless security setup using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Complete wireless security with WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, and WEP
- Works with Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
*Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference network traffic building materials and other conditions.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TEW-671BR (AU)||300Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Router|