4 Port VGA USB PS2 KVM Switch with Audio
TK-423K | 4 Port VGA USB PS2 KVM Switch Kit with Audio - TRENDnet Networking Products
The 4-Port USB PS/2 KVM Switch Kit with Audio (TK-423K) provides control of 4 computers/servers with just one set of console controls.
Manage 4 computers at the touch of a button with one set of PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse VGA monitor microphone and speakers.
No need for additional cabling all required cables are included. Independent audio/mic and PC port selection provide additional flexibility.
LED indicators show connection status and a buzzing sound confirms port switching. With Hot-Plug Auto-Scan and Hot-Key operating features this versatile device is the perfect choice for managing 4 computers/servers.
- Manage up to 4 computers/servers with one set of console devices
- All required cabling included
- Cables from the KVM switch to the computers/servers feature VGA and PS/2 connectors
- Supported console connections are as follows: PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse ports, VGA monitor port and speaker/mic port
- Audio and microphone support
- Audio/mic port selection may be independent of keyboard, video and mouse port selection
- Control computer/server selection with front push buttons and keyboard hotkeys
- Supports Universal Host and Open Host Controller Interface (UHCI/OHCI)
- Multiple platforms supported: Windows 7/Vista/2003 Server/ XP/2000/ME/98SE, Mac OS, Linux and more
- Port switching confirmed by LED status indicators and audio tone
- High quality VGA resolution up to 2048 x 1536
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TK-423K||4 Port VGA USB PS2 KVM Switch with Audio|