500M Green Unshielded U/FTP CAT6A Cable Drum
11M6AHA004N-GN2K | Green 500M 4-Pair 23 AWG Unshielded U/FTP CAT6A LS0H IEC 60332-1 Cable Drum - AT&T
AT&T CopperLine Category 6A Unshielded U/FTP 100 Ohm Horizontal Indoor LAN Cables are designed to the highest standards in the industry.
By eliminating the spine separator to enable greater flexibility, AT&T have redesigned the Unshielded (U/FTP) cable with each individual twisted pair foil shielded to prevent AXT (Alien Cross Talk). This design is 30% faster to terminate and allows the cable exceed every industry standard.
This 4-Pair 23 AWG Unshielded CAT6A LS0H (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) IEC 60332-1 Cable is Green in colour and conveniently packaged on a drum.
- 4 pair Unshielded cables
- Frequency range: 1-500 MHz
- Conductor: 23 AWG Solid bare copper
- Insulation: PO
- Color code: Modified ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 (solid colours)
- Shield: None
- Jacket: LS0H
Note: Alien-crosstalk is minimised by non-grounded aluminium foils wrapped over each pair.
Mechanical & Electrical Properties:
- Pulling force: 50 N/mm2 max.
- Short term bend radius: 8xOD mm
- Long term bend radius: 4xOD mm
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60C
- Installation temperature: 0 to +50C
- DC resistance: 80 Ohm/Km max.
- Capacitance: 56 max. pF/m @ 1KHz
- Voltage rating: 75 Vdc max.
- Velocity of propagation (NVP): 78% nom.
Standard & EU Directives Conformance:
- Category 6A cable according to IEC 61156-5
- Category 6A cable according to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- 500MHz cable according to EN 50288-10-1
- IEC 60332-1, IEC 60332-3-24 or IEC 60332-3-25 flame tests
- IEC 60754 & IEC 61034 (LS0H cables)
- EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS-2)
|Part Number||Product Description|
|11M6AHA004N-GN2K||Green 500M 4-Pair 23 AWG Unshielded CAT6A LS0H IEC 60332-1 Cable Drum|