CAT5e 305M UTP - Solid
Y8400 | CAT5e UTP Solid Cable 305M Roll in a Pull Box - Dueltek Computer Cables
|Average ETA for Additional Units||1-2 Days|
Make it easy to connect all the hardware destinations on your Local Area Network (LAN) by installing the cabling infrastructure into your building.
4 Twisted pairs with solid pure copper conductors suitable for IDC terminations. This high quality cable is supplied in a pull pack carton for easy use. Just run the cable, cut to length & terminate on a wall plate, rack or connector of choice.
CAT5e cable is perfect for use with 10Base-T & 100Base-T Ethernet Networks. Made from lead-free, RoHS compliant environmentally safe materials for a better world.
NOTE: If you are making patch leads, we recommend using 'Stranded' cable as it is much more flexible.
- Certified CAT5e (Category 5 Enhanced)
- Connector: Nil
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded UTP
- Pure Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Length: 305 Metres
- Supplied in a tough 5-ply pull pack carton
- RoHS Compliant
- Foil shielding with drain wire
- Designed for: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications in high-noise environments
- Frequency: 100 MHz
|Part Number||Product Description|
|Y8400BLU||305M Blue CAT5e UTP Solid Ethernet Cable in a Pull Box|
|Y8400GRN||305M Green CAT5e UTP Solid Ethernet Cable in a Pull Box|
|Y8400RED||305M Red CAT5e UTP Solid Ethernet Cable in a Pull Box|
|Y8400YEL||305M Yellow CAT5e UTP Solid Ethernet Cable in a Pull Box|