CAT6 Cross Over Cable - UTP
UTP6-X | CAT6 UTP Cross Over Ethernet Network Patch Lead - Dueltek Computer Cables
|Average ETA for Additional Units
Crossover cables (Ethernet LAN Cable) are for device to device connections like PC to PC and switch to switch. Most modern devices can work both on straight through and crossover cables.
Ethernet Patch Cables make it easy to connect all the hardware destinations on your Local Area Network (LAN). This high quality cable is perfect for use with 10Base-T, 100Base-T & Gigabit Ethernet Networks.
The 50-Micron 24k gold plated connectors maintain high bandwidth and maximum data signal Integrity. Designed with Snag Free moldings for easy installation, these patch leads are made from lead-free, RoHS compliant environmentally safe materials for a better world.
- Certified CAT6 (Category 6)
- Pure OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ45 8p8c Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded UTP
- UTP: Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Jacket: PVC
- RoHS Compliant
- Snag free moulded connector
- Moulded boot provides extra strain-relief and durability
- Designed for: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications in high-noise environments
- Cable Frequency: >250 MHz
|1M CAT6 UTP Cross Over Patch Cable - Red with Blue Boots
|2M CAT6 UTP Cross Over Patch Cable - Red with Blue Boots
|3M CAT6 UTP Cross Over Patch Cable - Red with Blue Boots
|5M CAT6 UTP Cross Over Patch Cable - Red with Blue Boots
|10M CAT6 UTP Cross Over Patch Cable - Red with Blue Boots