CAT6A 305M 10G SFTP - Solid
C6AUGS-SOL | CAT6A SFTP Solid 305M Roll in a Pull Box - Dueltek Computer Cables
|Average ETA for Additional Units||1-2 Days|
Make it easy to connect all the hardware destinations on your Local Area Network (LAN) by installing the cabling infrastructure into your building.
4 stranded twisted pairs with solid pure copper conductors are wrapped with an aluminium foil shield and mylar tape.
This high quality cable is supplied coiled on a drum for easy use. Just run the cable, cut to length & terminate on a wall plate, rack or CAT6A connector.
CAT6A cable is perfect for use with 10Base-T, 100Base-T & Gigabit Ethernet Networks. Made from lead-free, RoHS compliant environmentally safe materials for a better world.
NOTE: This cable can only terminate to a CAT6A Jack, it cannot terminate to modular plug.
- All Proposed Category 6A Requirements as Per ANSI/TIA, ISO/IEC, and CENELEC EN Standards.
- ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10 CAT.6A ISO/IEC 2nd Edition 11801 Class EA CENELEC EN 50173-1, CENELEC EN 50288-10-1 for horizontal cable
- IEC 3rd Edition 61935-1, IEC 2nd Edition 61156-5 for horizontal cable Flame Retardancy is verified according to IEC 60332-1-2
- RoHS Compliance for the Requirement of European Union Issued Directive 2002/95/EC
- Certified CAT6A (Category 6 Augmented)
- Connector: Nil
- Conductor: 4-pair 23 AWG Solid SFTP
- Foil shielding with drain wire
- Pure Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Length: 305 Metres
- Supplied coiled on a drum
- RoHS Compliant
- Designed for: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications in high-noise environments
- Frequency: 750 MHz
|Part Number||Product Description|
|C6AUGS-SOL-BL||Blue 305M Cat 6A 10G S/FTP Solid Core Cable Drum 500MHz 23AWG with PVC Jacket|
|C6AUGS-SOL-GY||Grey 305M Cat 6A 10G S/FTP Solid Core Cable Drum 500MHz 23AWG with PVC Jacket|