HDMI to DVI Lead
HD-DVI | HDMI Male to DVI Male Digital Video Monitor Cable
|Average ETA for Additional Units||2-3 Days|
The HDMI / DVI-D cable is omni-directional. This means it can be used to attach equipment in either direction (DVI-D source to an HDMI display or HDMI source to a DVI-D display).
These HDMI / DVI Cables offer the highest quality digital picture. HDCP-compliant. High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the first industry-supported, uncompressed audio/video interface.
HDMI / DVI provides an interface between any HDMI (or DVI-D)-enabled audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, and A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor or projector.
- Bandwidth is greater than 5 Gbps.
- Precise 100-ohm impedance.
- 19-pin Male HDMI connector and 18+1 DVI-D connector
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified HDMI connector.
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation.
- Extremely well shielded against RFI and EMI.
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920X1200 @ 60 Hz.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|HD-DVI-02||1.8M DVI Male to HDMI Male - Black Cable|
|HD-DVI-03||3M DVI Male to HDMI Male - Black Cable|
|HD-DVI-05||5M DVI Male to HDMI Male - Black Cable|