HDMI High Speed with Ethernet
HD4 | HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable - Black with Gold Connectors
This High Speed HDMI cable is designed and tested to handle video resolutions of 1080p and beyond, including advanced display technologies such as 4K, 3D, and Deep Colour.
If you are using any of these technologies, or if you are connecting your 1080p display to a 1080p content source, such as a Blu-ray Disc player, this is the recommended cable.
Featuring an additional dedicated data channel, known as the HDMI Ethernet Channel, for device networking. HDMI Ethernet Channel functionality is only available if both linked devices are HDMI Ethernet Channel-enabled.
- Connectors: HDMI 19 pin Type-A Male to Male
- Shielded for high protection against RFI and EMI interference.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Bandwidth is 340 MHz (10.2 Gigabits per second).
- Precise 100-ohm impedance.
- 24K Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified connectors.
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation.
- Fully supports CEC and HDCP control connections.
- 3D Capable
- Ethernet network ready
What does Full HD 1080P mean?
Click to see our video resolution chart.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|HD4-0.5||50cm HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable|
|HD4-01||1M HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable|
|HD4-02||2M HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable|
|HD4-03||3M HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable|
|HD4-05||5M HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable|
|HD4-10||10M HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable|