Long Distance HDMI Lead
DT-HLVR | Long Distance HDMI High Speed Cable with Built in Booster
|Average ETA for Additional Units||2-3 Days|
These HDMI cables support resolutions up to 1080p and are HDCP compliant certified to High Speed HDMI specifications
Extending your high definition AV signals need not be an expensive exercise. Normally HDMI cables should be kept to a maximum of 5 metres to avoid any signal loss or degradation.
Longer runs will require the use of external signal amplifiers. These affordable HDMI cables have built-in equaliser boosting the signal strength to enable cable lengths of 20, 30 and 40 metres without the use of external power supply.
Built in distance booster is 5M from one end. The bulb type design of booster, makes it unsuitable for small duct or conduit installs.
Note: This cable requires the plug labelled 'Source' to be inserted into the source device (i.e. DVD, Blu-Ray player).
- Colour: Black
- Gold Connectors
- In-built re-clocker (booster) at 5 metres from connector
- HDTV Ready
- Shielded for high protection against RFI and EMI interference
- RoHS Compliant
- 19-pin male-male Type-A HDMI connectors
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified connectors
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation
- 3D Support = NO
- 4K2K support = NO
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) = NO
- x.v Color (Deep Color) = YES
- C.E.C (Consumer Electronic Control) = YES
- Warranty: 1 Year
|Part Number||Product Description|
|DT-HLVR30||30M HDMI High Speed Cable Male to Male with built in distance booster|