Long Distance HDMI Lead
HDMI Long Distance | High Speed HDMI Cable with Built in Booster
|Average ETA for Additional Units|| Contact Us |
These HDMI cables support resolutions up to 4K and are HDCP compliant certified to High Speed HDMI specifications
Extending your high definition AV signals need not be an expensive exercise. Normally HDMI cables should be kept to a maximum of 5 metres to avoid any signal loss or degradation.
Longer runs will require the use of external signal amplifiers. These affordable HDMI cables have built-in equaliser boosting the signal strength to enable longer lengths without the use of an external power supply.
Our distance booster chipset is built in to the 'Output' connector, which makes these cables suitable for small duct or conduit installs.
Note: This cable requires the plug labelled 'Input' to be inserted into the source device (i.e. DVD, Blu-Ray player).
- Colour: Black
- Gold Connectors
- In-built re-clocking chipset fitted in the Output connector
- HDTV Ready
- 26AWG Cable - Heavy Duty (Heavier 24AWG on the 20M version)
- Shielded for high protection against RFI and EMI interference
- RoHS Compliant
- 19-pin male-male Type-A HDMI connectors
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified connectors
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation
- Ethernet Support = No
- 3D Support = Yes
- 4K2K support = Yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) = Yes
- x.v Color (Deep Color) = Yes
- C.E.C (Consumer Electronic Control) = Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
What does Full HD 1080P mean?
Click to see our video resolution chart.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|HD-15||15M High Speed 26AWG HDMI Cable Male to Male with built in distance booster at one end|