HDMI Bidirectional RS232 and IR over Twisted Pair Receiver
TP-574 | Twisted Pair Receiver for HDMI Bi-Directional RS232 and Infrared Signals - Kramer Electronics
|Average ETA for Additional Units||1-2 Days|
The TP574 is a twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS232 and infrared signals. The TP573 converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and the TP574 converts it back to HDMI, RS232 and infrared signals.
- INPUTS: 1 CAT 5 IN on an RJ45 connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI connector, 1 bidirectional IR port on a 3.5mm mini jack, 1 bidirectional RS232 port on a 9pin Dsub connector.
- BANDWIDTH: 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI and HDCP.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC from TP573.
- DIMENSIONS: 12.1cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.76" x 2.83" x 0.95"), W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: 12V DC power supply.
- OPTIONS: RK3T 19 rack mount, Kramer remote external receiver