SecurView Day/Night Internet Camera
TV-IP312 | 2 Way Day/Night Audio Internet Camera - TRENDnet Networking Products
The 2-Way Audio Day/Night Internet Camera transmits real-time high quality video and audio over the Internet. See, hear and talk to people, in your camera's viewing area during the day or in the dark, from any Internet connection. Complimentary SecurView camera management software allows you to monitor what you value most at home or at work.
The camera provides crystal clear MPEG4 video streams over an internet connection. The Infrared lens provides night monitoring for low light environment. A built-in microphone and optional speakers accommodate 2-way audio communication. Advanced intuitive software includes motion detection recording, email alerts*, scheduled recordings and progressive search options. This cameras brilliant image quality, USB flash support, day and night capabilities and 2-way audio make it ideal for home, small office and business use.
- Built-in USB port allows you to store still image directly onto a USB flash or hard drive*
- Infrared lens enables day and night version (night visibility up to 5 meters)
- Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP Email, HTTP, Samba and other Internet protocols
- High quality MPEG-4 and MJPEG video recording with up to 30 frames per second
- Hear and talk to people in your camera's viewing area through your computer
- Record streaming video to your computer and Network Storage
- Supports still image snapshot to FTP, Email and Flash drive
- Motion detection with Email notification
- Supports two adjustable motion detection windows with just-in-time snapshot
- Embedded Watchdog feature automatically reboots camera if an operational errors is detected
- Supports time stamp overlay
- Quick Universal Plug and Play installation
- Free SecurView™ software: view and record up to 16 cameras
* Does not support SSL
** USB port supports up to 500mA power device with FAT16/32 format
*** The 3G service from a mobile phone provider is required
**** Windows 32-bit only. Monitoring multiple cameras may require a high performance CPU and graphic card.
SecurView cameras are not compatible with TRENDnet's IPView Pro camera application for ProView cameras.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TV-IP312||SecurView Day/Night Internet Camera|