Video/Sync Optical Isolator
OC-4 | 4 Channel Video/Sync Optical Isolator - Kramer Electronics
|Average ETA for Additional Units||1-2 Days|
The OC4 is a high performance optical isolator for video or sync signals. It provides complete isolation between devices to eliminate video hum, ground loops and DC offsets that can degrade picture quality.
- Bandwidth - 20MHz (3dB).
- Channels - 4.
- Opto Isolator Circuitry - Extremely linear response and wide frequency range compared to traditional transformer based units.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Floating Ground Selection - Input, output, both, or none.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U.
- INPUTS: 4 video, 1Vpp/75 on BNC connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 4 video, 1Vpp/75 on BNC connectors.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 20MHz.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 69dB.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 230V AC, 50/60Hz, (115V AC, USA).
- DIMENSIONS: 19 " x 7 " x 1U (W, D, H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3.5kg (7.8lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord.