8x8 DVI Matrix Switcher over Twisted Pair
VS-88DTP | 8x8 DVI over Twisted Pair Digital Video Matrix Switcher - Kramer Electronics
|Average ETA for Additional Units||1-2 Days|
The VS88DTP is a high performance matrix switcher for DVI signals. The unit reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any or all inputs to any or all DGKat twisted pair outputs simultaneously.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible - Not HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramers unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI systems.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote (included), RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), RS-485, Ethernet (Windows-based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
- Output Disconnect - Each output.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack ears included.
- INPUTS: 8 DVID on DVII Molex 24pin (F) connectors (nonHDCP compliant), 1.2Vpp ; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
- OUTPUTS: 8 DGKat twisted pair on RJ45 connectors.
- BANDWIDTH: 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS: Supports DVI 1.1.
- MAX RESOLUTION: Up to UXGA; 1080p, 1920x1200.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 100240V AC; 50/60Hz, 43VA.
- CONTROLS: Front panel buttons, infrared remote control transmitter, RS232, RS485 & Ethernet.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" x 7" x 2U W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 2.5kg (5.5lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, infrared remote controller, rack "ears".