Wireless AC Easy-Upgrader
TEW-820AP (v1.0R) | Wireless AC Easy-Upgrader - TRENDnet Networking Products
TRENDnet's Wireless AC Easy-Upgrader, Model TEW-820AP, adds a Wireless AC network to a wireless or wired router. Simply plug the TEW-820AP into an available Ethernet port on the back of your existing router - and you're done. For your convenience the Wireless AC network is setup and pre-encrypted out of the box.
Don't throw away your existing wireless or wired router, upgrade it to high speed 5 GHz Wireless AC. Pre-encrypted wireless for your convenience with a compact design.
Please note that Wireless AC is not backwards compatible with Wireless N. You need a Wireless AC enabled device in order to connect to the TEW-820AP.
- Version: 1.0R
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 433 Mbps*
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac*
- Frequency Band: 2.40 GHz / 5 GHz
- Internal Antennas: 1
- RJ-45 Ethernet Port: 1
- USB 2.0 Port: 1
- Power Input: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Output: 5 V DC, 1 A
- Dimensions (mm): 65 x 67 x 21
- Product Weight: 48gm
- Shipping Weight: 510gm
* Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TEW-820AP||Wireless AC Easy-Upgrader|