24 Port 1RU Blank Shielded Patch Panel
TC-KP24S | 24-Port 1RU Blank Unloaded Shielded Patch Panel for Keystone Data Jacks - TRENDnet Networking Products
The TRENDnet 24-Port 1RU Blank Unloaded Shielded Patch Panel for Keystone Data Jacks TC-KP24S, is designed for use with TRENDnet’s Cat6A shielded keystone jack TC-K06C6A. When used together, they create a patch panel solution suitable for gigabit and 10G Copper Ethernet network applications.
This patch panel is perfect for use with CAT6A shielded PIMF cabling, which is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and alien crosstalk ensuring peak performance and data integrity.
Compatible with Dueltek CAT6A data cabling which allows for performance of up to 10Gbps speeds over CAT6A Ethernet backbone cabling and patch leads.
- 24-port blank keystone shielded patch panel
- Rack Units: 1U 19-Inch rack mount ready
- Nickel plated shielded construction protects against EMI/RFI noise
- Rear cable manager for cable run organization
- EIA-310-D standard compliance
- Use with TC-K06C6A Cat6A shielded keystone jack (sold separately)
- SPCC steel construction
- Nickel plated shielded construction
- Dimensions: 483 x 45 x 94mm (19 x 1.77 x 3.7 in.)
- Weight: 634g (22.37 oz.)
- Warranty: 2 year
- Pack includes ground earthing cable
- Pack includes Quick Installation Guide
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TC-KP24S||24-Port 1RU Blank Shielded Patch Panel for Keystone Data Jacks|