100/1000Base-T to SFP Media Converter
TFC-1000MGA | 100/1000BASE-T to SFP Media Converter - TRENDnet Networking Products
TRENDnet's 100/1000Base-T to SFP Media Converter, model TFC-1000MGA, is a reliable Plug-and-Play Fibre-to-Ethernet converter in a compact form factor. This versatile fibre converter supports both Multi-Mode (SX) and Single-Mode (LX) fiber standards for transmission distances of up to 80 kilometers (50 miles).
The Mini-GBIC slot and Gigabit Ethernet port Auto-Negotiate between 100 and 1000Mbps transmission speeds. Diagnostic LEDs on the front of the converter convey device status. Control Auto-Negotiation (Forced/Auto-Negotiation) and Link Loss Return (Enable/Disable) with an internal dip-switch. This sturdy metal housed converter can be installed as a standalone unit and is compatible with TRENDnet's expandable 16-Bay Fibre Converter Chassis System, model TFC-1600.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standards
- 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port
- 1 x 100Base-FX/1000Base-SX/LX Mini-GBIC slot
- Provides Dip switch to set: Fiber (Forced/Auto-Negotiation), LLR (Enable/Disable)
- Support LLCF (Link Loss Carry Forward, Link Pass Through)
- Monitor and configure Ethernet or Fibre's duplex mode, LLR, and receive link down information via management module TFC-1600MM and chassis TFC-1600
- Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity and Fail
- Wall mountable
- Compatible with TRENDnet's 16-Bay Fibre Converter Chassis System, model TFC-1600 (holds up to 16 TFC series Media Converters)
- 3 years limited warranty
|100/1000BASE-T to SFP Media Converter