16 Port Gigabit GREENnet Desktop Switch
TEG-S16Dg | 16 Port Gigabit GREENnet Network Switch - TRENDnet Networking Products
The 16-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch, model TEG-S16Dg, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%*.
GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement.
Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with Gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 32Gbps with Full-Duplex mode. A built in universal power supply reduces cable clutter and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Gigabit Ethernet ports
- On / off power switch
- Features a 32Gbps forwarding capacity
- Internal power supply reduces clutter GREENnet technology reduces electrical power consumption when:
- Ethernet port is not in use
- Connected device is turned off
- Connected device is in power-saving mode
- Based on Ethernet cable length
- IEEE 802.3az (draft 2.0)Energy Efficient Ethernet technology
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure Flow Control for half-duplex mode
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- Integrated address look-up engine with an 8 K MAC address table, and 2 MBits RAM data buffer
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9216Bytes
- Sturdy metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs and Plug & Play support
*Max power savings compared with conventional TRENDnet switches.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TEG-S16Dg||16 Port Gigabit GREENnet Desktop Switch|