2 Meter Low Loss Reverse SMA to N-Type Cable
TEW-L202 | 2M low loss Reverse SMA to N-Type Cable - TRENDnet Networking Products
|Average ETA for Additional Units||Contact Us|
The low loss Reverse SMA to N-Type Cable extends your wireless Antenna up to 2 meters to provide optimal placement for your antenna outdoors.
Connect business networks from building to building wirelessly or provide wireless Internet access for hot spot applications!
This cable makes wireless communication possible by providing low loss communication between your access point and antenna.
- Wi-Fi Compliant with 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g & 5GHz 802.11a Devices for extending wireless networks
- Reverse SMA Female to N-Type Male Connector.
- Optimal placement of your existing Wi-Fi Device permits you to maximize its wireless performance.
- Flexible outer conductor allows the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance
- Provides flexible Low-loss communication for wireless antenna
- 50dB RF Shielding is 10 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB).
- Multi-ply bonded outer foil conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB.
- Weatherproof cable design for outdoors exposure with best materials for UV resistance
- Polyethylene jacketed cable designed for outdoor use
- Easy and quick deployment into a WLAN environment
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TEW-L202||2 Meter Low Loss Reverse SMA to N-Type Cable|