4 Port Gigabit Firewall Router
TWG-BRF114 | 4 Port Gigabit Firewall Router - TRENDnet Networking Products
The 4-Port Gigabit Firewall Router (TWG-BRF114) allows multiple users to share Internet access at gigabit speeds while providing a secure configurable firewall environment to protect from unwanted intruders.
Setup the TWG-BRF114 in minutes with an intuitive installation wizard and manage your network from any Internet connection with a user friendly Web browser. This user friendly router allows anyone the ability to administer the user access to restrict Internet access based on client IP addresses URL keywords and service types.
The TWG-BRF114 incorporates advanced NAT and SPI firewall technology to protect against popular denial of service attacks.
Remotely access your firewall and enjoy Gigabit speeds knowing your network resources are protected.
- 4-port Gigabit Auto-Sensing switch automatically determines Ethernet speed
- Set up the router in minutes with Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support
- Hosts up to 253 clients
- Intuitive Web browser management
- Supports high speed cable modem, xDSL modem (Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP) and fiber to the home (FTTH )
- Works with Windows, Unix and Mac operating systems
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall protects against Denial of Service attacks
- Manage your network with Network Address Translation (NAT), Network Address Port Translation (NAPT) and NAT Traversal Support
- Schedule email alerts and manage event logs
- Manage Access Control from defined addresses, URLs and content filtering lists
- Supports 100 sessions of Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through for PPTP, IPSec and L2TP
- Protocol support for PPPoE, PPTP client for DSL connection, BigPond cable, SingTel RAS and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Additional security authentication with Password Authentication Protocol (PAP and Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) for PPPoE
- Flash memory enables firmware upgrades and a save/restore router configuration
- Supports DMZ, Multi-DMZ and 40 virtual servers (port forwarding)
- Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes bandwidth for select applications such as Voice of IP and streaming video.
- Supports Static Routing, RIP 1 RIP 2 and Dynamic DNS service
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TWG-BRF114||4-Port Gigabit Firewall Router|