64 Bit Gigabit PCI Adapter Card
TEG-PCITXM2 | 64 Bit 10/100/1000Mbps Copper Gigabit PCI Adapter Card - TRENDnet Networking Products
TRENDnet's TEG-PCITXM2 64-bit 10/100/1000Mbps Copper Gigabit PCI Adapter is a high-bandwidth network adapter that auto-senses connection speed, half/full-duplex mode, and auto MDIX medium type. Network administrators can monitor performance remote with Wake-On-Lan.
Save money and boost your network speed to 2000Mbps bandwidth with your existing Cat5 cables. TRENDnet's TEG-PCITXM2 is ideal for high traffic Power Servers, Network Gaming and Video Conferencing Multi-Media Workstations.
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab compliant
- Support 32/64-Bit PCI Local Bus Master high-speed operation of Rev. 2.2 specification
- One RJ-45 port with Auto Sensing and Auto MDI-X Medium Type Detection
- Supports Full-Duplex mode and doubles the bandwidth to 20/200/2000Mbps
- Supports Win98SE/ME/NT4/2000/XP, Linux and Netware
- 802.3 Full Duplex Flow Control, including Automatic Transmission of Pause Frames based on Rx FIFO thresholds
- 128KB RAM On-Chip Buffer
- Supports PCI 2.2 Wake-on-LAN for remote wake up
- Plug and Play Installation
|64 Bit 10/100/1000Mbps Copper Gigabit PCI Adapter