8 Port VGA PS2 Stackable KVM Switch
TK-802R | 8 Port VGA PS2 Stackable Rack Mount KVM Switch - TRENDnet Networking Products
The TK-802R, 8-port Stackable KVM Switch allows you to manage multiple PCs with just one keyboard monitor and mouse. Switching between PCs with a simple press of a button.
Eliminate the hassle of cable swapping and save money and space with TK-802R. Designed with ease of expansion in mind you can stack up to 16 units together to control maximum of 128 PCs. With it's rack mount size and slim one unit height it is perfect for mounting on EIA-19" rack in the Server Room or computer lab.
Rich in features such as On Screen Display (OSD) Menu Hot-Plug Auto-Scan and Hot-Key operations the TK-802R is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs.
Use with TRENDnet TK-C06, TK-C10 or TK-C15 PS2/VGA KVM cables.
- 8-Port stackable KVM Switch
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech NetMouse, Optical Mouse and more
- Compliant with DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Netware, Unix, Linux, and more
- High video quality – up to 1920 x 1440 resolution
- Supports password protection
- Stackable up to 16 KVM switches (128 PCs)
- Auto-Scan for monitored PCs with adjustable scan interval from 5-99 seconds.
- Keyboard status restored when switching between PCs
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- On Screen Display (OSD) control for easy management
- Beeping sound for port switching confirmation (enabled/disabled)
- Auto-detect bank number (when daisy-chaining)
- Built-in daisy-chain port
- Hot-key or push button switching
- Plug & Play and Hot-Pluggable
- Standard 19” (1U) rack mount design
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TK-802R||8-Port Stackable VGA PS2 Rack Mount Stackable KVM Switch with OSD - Trendnet|