Gigabit PCI Express Adapter Card
TEG-ECTX | Gigabit PCI Express Adapter Card - TRENDnet Networking Products
The Gigabit PCI Express Adapter is a high performance network adapter that supports advanced management and power savings functionality for system administrators.
Full-Duplex technology generates data rates of up to 2Gbps over a motherboard?s high-speed PCI Express Bus architecture. Jumbo Frame support further optimizes throughput performance.
Supports SNMP v1 Pre-Boot Execution Environment (PXE) 2.1 Remote Program Load (RPL) and Wake-on-LAN (WOL). Optimize network performance with VLAN tagging and Layer 2 Priority Tagging. Optimizes power consumption with advanced Configuration Power Management Interface 2.0 (ACPI) technology.
Supports both 32 & 64bit.
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX WAN port
- PCI Express 1.0a compliant
- Incorporates Advanced Configuration Power Management Interface (ACPI) 2.0
- Wake-On-LAN (WOL)
- TCP segmentation / large send offload
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 priority tagging
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex Flow Control
- Microsoft NDIS5 (IP, TCP, UDP) checksum off-load
- SNMP v1 and Remote Program Load (RPL) supported
- Jumbo Frames up to 7K
- Intuitive cable diagnostic utility
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TEG-ECTX||Gigabit PCI Express Adapter|