Gigabit PCI Network Adapter Card
TEG-PCITXR | 32-bit 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Card - TRENDnet Networking Products
TEG-PCITXR 32-bit 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet adapter is a high-bandwidth network adapter that auto-senses 10/100/1000Mbps connection speed half/full-duplex modes and MDI-X media type.
It includes the latest VLAN tagging to efficiently utilize network bandwidth for maximum data throughput. With its 2000Mbps bandwidth capacity TEG-PCITXR is ideal for high traffic Power Server and Video-Conferencing Workstation.
- Support 32-Bit PCI Local Bus Master high-speed operation of Rev. 2.3 specification
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI-X Gigabit Port
- Built-in FIFO (8K/64K) buffers reduce overhead of memory transfers
- Supports Full-Duplex Mode Doubles Network Data Rate to 20/200/2000Mbp
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging (Windows 2000 and XP only)
- Supports Wake-on-LAN for Remote Wake up
- Supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE Operating Systems
- Plug and Play
|Gigabit PCI Network Adapter