Gigabit PoE 15 Watt Splitter
TPE-104GS | Gigabit PoE Power over Ethernet Splitter (15 Watt) - TRENDnet Networking Products
The Gigabit Power over Ethernet Splitter, model TPE-104GS, is used to install non-PoE devices in remote locations. It splits a networked PoE signal into separate power and Gigabit data sources.
Run an Ethernet cable from a Gigabit PoE switch (or injector) for distances up to 100 meters and then split the PoE signal into separate Gigabit data and power sources in order to network a non-PoE device.
No need to install non-PoE devices near a power outlet. Save installation and equipment cost when installing access points, IP cameras, and more in a remote location. A handy toggle switch adjusts output power to 5V, 7.5V, 9V, or 12V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements. This compact splitter safeguards valuable network equipment with short circuit protection. Quickly create an integrated PoE and non-PoE network at Gigabit speeds.
- Converts non-PoE devices with Power over Ethernet support
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps PoE Auto-MDIX Data In port
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Data Out port
- Power out port
- 1 x 33cm (13”) jumper cable with a 2.0mm connection to the splitter and 2.0mm pin connection to powered device
- 1 x 33cm (13”) jumper cable with a 2.0mm connection to the splitter and 2.5mm pin connection to powered device
- For a product with a 1mm pin power connection, use this product with TRENDnet's TV-JC35 (3.5mm to 1mm Jumper Cable)
- Power LED indicator
- Install non-PoE devices where a power outlet is not available
- Reduce installation and network equipment costs
- Safeguards network device with short circuit protection
- Adjustable output DIP switch 5V, 7.5V, 9V, and 12V adjustable output
- Auto-sensing power drawn from 802.3af power source equipment(PSE) devices
- Supplies power up to 15.4 Watts
- Light weight and compact size
- Wall mounting points
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TPE-104GS||Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) Splitter|