Cat5 KVM Extension Kit
TK-EX3 | KVM Receiver and Transmitter Extension Kit up to 150M - TRENDnet
The sturdy KVM Extension Kit extends keyboard, video, and mouse controls for distances of up to 150m. Eliminate the time it takes to walk to the networking room by extending KVM controls to your office. Connect the KVM Extension Kit to a TRENDnet KVM switch to control multiple servers from a remote location.
No software installation is required. Simply connect the devices with the included cables for full KVM controls. Use the convenient dials on the front of the remote console unit (receiver unit) to adjust Gain (resolution adjustment) and Equalization (contrast correction).
Input hot-key commands to control local and remote console stations. The remote console unit (receiver unit) supports PS/2 Keyboard and mouse devices and monitors with a VGA port. The local console unit (transmitter unit) supports USB, PS/2, and VGA connections.
- Extends keyboard, mouse, and monitor distances up to 150m at 1280 x 1024 resolution and 100m at 1600 x 1200 resolution
- Controls multiple servers remotely when used with a KVM switch
- Displays high quality resolution up to 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Provides local and remote console ports to access one computer
- Connect the local console (transmitter) to the remote console (receiver) with an Ethernet cable
- Cat5E or Cat6 Ethernet cable compliant
- Fine-tune resolution on the remote consoles viewing monitor, with Gain (resolution adjustment) and Equalization (contrast correction)
- PS/2 and USB interface support for loca console (transmitter)
- PS/2 interface support for remote console (receiver)
- Data and power LED indicators
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- No driver or software installation required
- 2-year limited warranty
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TK-EX3||KVM Receiver and Transmitter Extension Kit up to 150M - Trendnet|