LC OM4 Uni-Boot Patch Lead
FO-OM4-UB-LCLC | Uni-Boot LC-LC 50-125 OM4 Multi Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead
|Average ETA for Additional Units||3-5 Days|
High quality, multi-purpose Fibre Patch Cable for your mission-critical installation.
Highest specification OM4 laser optimised multi mode cable designed for 10Gb Ethernet up to 550 metres and 100Gb up to 150 meters, but suitable for both LED and VCSEL laser light sources. Recommended for internal connections within cabinets between fibre patch panels and switches where 50/125 OM4 Multi Mode cable has been used in the infrastructure.
The PVC jacket used on Dueltek fibre cables is LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen). LSZH cable reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during combustion. This type of material is typically used in poorly ventilated areas such as aircraft or rail cars, but it is becoming a more popular choice for green installations & environmentally conscious consumers.
- New Uni-Boot Duplex Cable Design
- RoHS Compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) PVC jacket.
- Fibre Connectors are Machine UPC (Ultra Polished Connectors)
- 2 x LC connectors at each end
- UL Approved with high quality corning fibres
- Ceramic ferrules
- Typical insertion loss of less than 0.5dB
- Factory manufactured and fully tested
- Fibre cable is Multimode Duplex, core thickness is 50 microns, with an outside cladding of 125 microns
- OM4 rated
|Part Number||Product Description|
|FO-OM4-UB-LCLC1M||1M Uni-Boot LC-LC 50-125 OM4 Multi Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead|
|FO-OM4-UB-LCLC2M||2M Uni-Boot LC-LC 50-125 OM4 Multi Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead|
|FO-OM4-UB-LCLC3M||3M Uni-Boot LC-LC 50-125 OM4 Multi Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead|