LCA OS2 Duplex Patch Lead
FO-S-LCALCA | LC Angled OS1 / OS2 Single Mode Fibre Optic Patch Lead
|Average ETA for Additional Units||7-10 Days|
High quality, multi-purpose LCA OS2 Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Lead for your mission-critical installation.
Single-Mode fibre cable only has one mode of propagation, a single wavelength of light in one fibre core. As a result there is no interference or overlap between different wavelengths of light to interfere with data over long distances. You can expect to reach distances up to 50 times more than Multi-Mode.
The PVC jacket used on Dueltek fibre cables is LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen). LSZH cable reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during combustion. This type of material is typically used in poorly ventilated areas such as aircraft or rail cars, but it is becoming a more popular choice for green installations & environmentally conscious consumers.
- RoHS Compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) PVC jacket.
- Fibre Connectors are Machine UPC (Ultra Polished Connectors)
- Colour: Yellow
- 2 x LCA Connectors at each end
- UL Approved with high quality corning fibres
- Ceramic ferrules
- Typical insertion loss of less than 0.5dB
- Factory manufactured and fully tested
- Fibre cable is Single-Mode Duplex, core thickness is 9 microns, with an outside cladding of 125 microns
- OS2 Rated (Fully compatible with OS1)
|Part Number||Product Description|
|FO-S-LCALCA1M||1M LCA to LCA Single Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead|
|FO-S-LCALCA2M||2M LCA to LCA Single Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead|
|FO-S-LCALCA3M||3M LCA to LCA Single Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead|
|FO-S-LCALCA5M||5M LCA to LCA Single Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead|
|FO-S-LCALCA10M||10M LCA to LCA Single Mode Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead|