Low Profile Gigabit PCI Network Adapter
TEG-PCITXR | Low Profile Gigabit PCI Adapter - TRENDnet Networking Products
The Low Profile Gigabit PCI Adapter, model TEG-PCITXRL, adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to a low profile desktop computer with an available PCI slot.
VLAN tagging technology efficiently utilizes network bandwidth for maximum data throughput. With its 2000Mbps bandwidth capacity, the TEG-PCITXRL provides a high bandwidth connection to your low profile desktop computer.
- Designed to fit a low profile PCI slot
- Supports 32-Bit PCI Local Bus Master high-speed operation (Rev. 2.3 specification)
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and Auto-MDIX Port
- Built-in FIFO (8K/64K) buffers reduce overhead memory transfers
- Full-Duplex mode doubles network data rates up to 2000Mbps
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging (Windows 2000 and XP only)
- Supports Wake-on-LAN for Remote Wake Up
- Supports Windows 7 (64/32bit)/Vista (64/32bit)/XP, and Linux operating systems
- Plug and Play
|Low Profile Gigabit PCI Network Adapter Card