Network Camera Server with Audio
TV-IP201 | Network Camera Server with Audio - TRENDnet Networking Products
TV-IP201 Internet audio Camera Server is the perfect device for remote monitoring and transmitting real-time events over the Internet. The TV-IP201 functions as a video/audio/surveillance camera allowing you to view live events with your web browser via Internet or Intranet. Up to 32 cameras can be remotely managed with the bundled IP View software.
This Network Camera Server has M-JPEG quality streaming video, automatic image capture, and event notification via e-mail, making it the ideal solution for Internet video broadcasting applications.
- Supports M-JPEG Compression and Audio Monitoring
- Built-in RS-485 connectors for Pan & Tilt control device (additional Pan & Tilt control device required)
- Supports ActiveX Control for Internet Explorer and Java applet for Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator
- Allows for Remote Access from Web Browser for Live Image Viewing and listening
- Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP e-mail, HTTP and other Internet related protocols
- Supports Web Configuration with Password Protection
- Powerful Windows IPView Application Software for multiple cameras monitoring, motion detection alerts, image capturing, and video recording (Windows 98/ME/2000/XP)
- Built-in I/O Ports to Trigger Alarm and Email Notification
- Broad Range of Applications for Monitoring Homes, Offices, Banks, Hospitals, and a Variety of Private and Public Monitoring
Note: ProView cameras are not compatible with TRENDnet's SecurView camera application for SecurView cameras.
|Network Camera Server with Audio