HDMI over Twisted Pair Receiver
PT-572-P | HDMI Over Twisted Pair Receiver with 12v PSU - Kramer Electronics
|Average ETA for Additional Units||1-2 Days|
The PT-572-P (PT572+) is a twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The PT571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT572-P converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
Note: For optimum range and performance use, these units Require shielded twisted pair (STP) cable.
The transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. Use only shielded STP cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- INPUTS: 1 RJ45 connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI connector.
- BANDWIDTH: 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI and HDCP.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC, 250mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 6.2cm x 5.2cm x 2.4cm (2.4" x 2.1" x 1") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.14kg (0.3lbs).
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
- OPTIONS: RK4PT 19 rack adapter.