Single Port KVM over IP Switch
TK-IP101 | Single Port KVM over IP Switch - TRENDnet
The 1-Port KVM Switch over IP (TK-IP101) provides cost effective remote server management for multiple users, regardless of server status. Eliminate the need to physically be in the server room to troubleshoot, reboot and edit pre-boot functions.
Save resources and manage server and PC resources from around corner or around the world. Provides highly secure access to both Windows and Java-based clients. With up to 16 active user accounts the TK-IP101 supports 4 concurrent logins. An intuitive Web user interface provides controls from BIOS level functions to Windows based applications.
Use the TK-IP101 with the TRENDnet's 8-Outlet Remote Power Controller (TK-RP08) to facilitate remote power cycling and rebooting.
- Manage KVM switches and servers remotely over the Internet
- Centralize management of multiple servers when connected to a conventional KVM switch
- Save time and resources by managing resources remotely
- Multiple user access control
- Management of remote servers from BIOS level up to GUI level applications
- Ultra secure access with full 1024-bit PKI authentication and 256-bit SSL encryption
- Enjoy crisp 1600x1200 resolution
- Intuitive Web user interface permits upgrades and backups
- Supports user friendly Telnet sessions and FTP access
- Use with TRENDnet's TK-RP08 to control on/off power cycling of multiple devices remotely
- Works with LDAP, RADIUS and Active Directory Servers
- Ethernet RJ-45 and Serial PPP connections supported
- PPP connection over serial RS-232 interface with data rates up to 1 Mbps
- Works with Windows® and Java-based clients for cross-platform compatibility
- Low bandwidth Internet connections supported with JPEG compression
- 2-year limited warranty
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TK-IP101||Single Port KVM over IP Switch - Trendnet|