24 Port 10/100 GREENnet Rack Mount Switch
TE100-S24g | 24 Port 10/100 GREENnet rackmount switch - TRENDnet Networking Products
The 24-Port 10/100Mbps GREENnet Switch provides improved bandwidth, ease of use, and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 40%*.
GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement.
Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 4.8Gbps with Full-Duplex Mode. Plug and Play this sturdy metal rackmount switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- 24 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX Ethernet ports
- GREENnet technology reduces power consumption when:
- Ethernet port is not in use
- Connected device is turned off
- Connected device is in power-saving mode
- Based on Ethernet cable length
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3/IEEE 802.3u standards
- 4.8 Gbps switching fabric
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- IEEE 802.3x flow control support
- Provides 8k MAC address entries
- 1.25 Mbits RAM data buffer
- Sturdy metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Plug & Play installation
- Standard 19” (1U) rackmount design
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TE100-S24g (AU)||24 Port 10/100 GREENnet Rack Mount Switch|