4 Port VPN Firewall Router - 10 Remote Users
TW100-BRV204 (Version 3.0R) | Cable/DSL VPN Router (10 Remote Users) - TRENDnet Networking Products
The Cable/DSL VPN Router provides secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) access for up to 10 remote users and local area network access for up to 253 users. Multiple VPN standards are supported and a configurable firewall ensures the highest level of security.
Access local area network resources remotely using 10 IPSec or 10 Microsoft VPN supported connections. Advanced Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and Network Address Translation (NAT) encryption provides high-level VPN security. Connect a Web server to a public DMZ port to provide instant public access. Remotely access a network and share the Internet with ease knowing that your network resources are protected. transmissions.
Connect a web server to the DMZ port to provide instant public access. Remotely access network resources and share Internet with ease knowing that your computers and information are safely protected.
- Built-in 3 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX ports
- Built-in 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN port and 1 x 10/100Mbps DMZ port
- Easy Web browser (HTTP) configuration and remote management (HTTPS)
- Works with Windows, Unix, and Mac operating systems
- Website access restriction using URL keywords (50 entries) and special application access
- Provides virtual servers (Port Forwarding) and services type control with up to 60 Firewall rules
- Provides access control with user define services types (70 entries)
- Provides Static Routing, Dynamic DNS service, hardware DMZ, and software multi-DMZ
- Application Level Gateways (ALGs) with special application support (6 entries) and UPnP (Universal Plug & Play) Support
- Supports Network Address Translation (NAT/NAPT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall
- Supports cable/DSL modems with Dynamic IP, Static (Fixed) IP, PPPoE, PPTP, or L2TP connection types
- Supports up to 10 IPSec tunnels and 100 (IPSec, L2TP, PPTP) pass-through sessions simultaneously
- Supports PPTP 1 server and 10 clients (Microsoft VPN) VPN connections
- Real-time email alert and logs (incoming, outgoing, system, and VPN)
- Flash memory for Firmware upgrade and save/restore router configuration
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TW100-BRV204 (v3.0R)||4-Port VPN Firewall Router (10 Remote Users)|