Ultra 4K Long Distance HDMI Lead with Booster
HD4-xx-R | Ultra 4K Long Distance HDMI Lead with built in RedMere Booster Chip Technology
|Average ETA for Additional Units
| Contact Us
These HDMI cables support Ultra 4K resolutions and are HDCP compliant certified to High Speed HDMI specifications
HDMI signal transmission is limited, so longer runs require the use of external signal amplifiers to avoid any signal loss or degradation.
Using RedMere technology, these affordable HDMI cables have been designed with a built-in equaliser to boost the signal strength enabling longer lengths without the use of an external power supply.
The RedMere distance booster chip-set is built in to the 'Output' connector to keep the outer dimensions of the cable consistent, which makes these cables suitable for small duct or conduit installs (i.e. no bulky booster bulb in the middle of the cable).
Note: This cable requires the plug labelled 'Input' to be inserted into the source device (i.e. DVD, Blu-Ray player).
- Colour: Black
- Gold Connectors
- In-built RedMere re-clocking chipset fitted in the Output connector
- HDTV Ready
- 24AWG Cable - Heavy Duty (26AWG on the 10M version)
- Shielded for high protection against RFI and EMI interference
- RoHS Compliant
- 19-pin male-male Type-A HDMI connectors
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified connectors
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation
- Ethernet Support = Yes
- 3D Support = Yes
- 4K2K support = Yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) = Yes
- x.v Color (Deep Color) = Yes
- C.E.C (Consumer Electronic Control) = Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
What does Ultra 4K and Full HD 1080P mean?
Click to see our video resolution chart.
|10M High Speed 26AWG HDMI 2Kx4K with Ethernet Cable M-M with built in Redmere Distance booster at one end
|15M High Speed 24AWG HDMI 2Kx4K with Ethernet Cable M-M with built in Redmere Distance booster at one end
|20M High Speed 24AWG HDMI 2Kx4K with Ethernet Cable M-M with built in Redmere Distance booster at one end
|30M High Speed 24AWG HDMI 2Kx4K with Ethernet Cable M-M with built in Redmere Distance booster at one end